Ask a Question
Muscle Stimulator, Pulse Massager, USB rechargeable with 16 Modes and 20 Intensity Levels 10 for pain relief therapy management. Package include 10 reusable electrode pads, plus a fabric pouch.
- 【16 Pre programmed Massage Modes & 20 Intensity Levels】The TENS unit muscle stimulator has 6 primary modes including Tapping, Cupping, Acupuncture, Shiatsu, Knocking and Massage Mode for sensitive areas with 16 sub modes that enable you to optimize massage settings for particular pain; Tailor the desired intensity among 20 adjustable levels for each output terminal of this TENS massager
- 【10 Pads for Full Body Pain Relief】This muscle stimulator machine with dual independent channels allows 8 pads to be applied at the same time; 10 self-adhesive conductive reusable and replaceable electrodes pads with 2 sizes (large and small) help relieve pain and tension on different body parts: Back, Neck, Shoulders, Heels, Elbows, Wrists, Muscles, Joints, Feet, Knees, Ankles, Hips; No need of additional cream and gel to apply the pads
- 【Rechargeable Design & Pocket Size】Built-in rechargeable lithium battery supports continuous use for up to 10 hours, no hassle of battery replacement and environment pollution; Enjoy ultimate convenience and portability from compact size (smaller than a cigarette box) of this TENS device by taking it anywhere and use it anytime you want, at home, in the office or on the go
- 【LCD & Easy Operation】This TENS machine with easy-to-read backlit LCD Display provides better view of the screen especially at night or under dim light. Can easily choose different settings with 5 distinctive buttons; After the pulse therapy, simply place the pads on the pad holder for easy and hygienic storage
- 【Highly Adjustable Timer】Built-in timer (adjustable range: 10-60 minutes/default: 20 minutes); When it reaches the preset time, it will shut off automatically; Additional Lock Function prevents accidental and unwanted change of mode or intensity, leaving you peace of mind.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.