Ask a Question
FDA cleared Tens Unit Muscle Stimulator, Pulse Massager, USB rechargeable with 16 Modes and 20 Intensity Levels 10 for pain relief therapy management. Package include 10 reusable electrode pads, plus a fabric pouch.
- 16 Pre programmed Massage Modes & 20 Intensity Levels】The TENS unit muscle stimulator has 6 primary modes including Tapping, Cupping, Acupuncture, Shiatsu, Knocking and Massage Mode for sensitive areas with 16 sub modes that enable you to optimize massage settings for particular pain; Tailor the desired intensity among 20 adjustable levels for each output terminal of this TENS massager
- 【10 Pads for Full Body Pain Relief】This muscle stimulator machine with dual independent channels allows 8 pads to be applied at the same time; 10 self-adhesive conductive reusable and replaceable electrodes pads with 2 sizes (large and small) help relieve pain and tension on different body parts: Back, Neck, Shoulders, Heels, Elbows, Wrists, Muscles, Joints, Feet, Knees, Ankles, Hips; No need of additional cream and gel to apply the pads
- 【Rechargeable Design & Pocket Size】Built-in rechargeable lithium battery supports continuous use for up to 10 hours, no hassle of battery replacement and environment pollution; Enjoy ultimate convenience and portability from compact size (smaller than a cigarette box) of this TENS device by taking it anywhere and use it anytime you want, at home, in the office or on the go
- 【LCD & Easy Operation】This TENS machine with easy-to-read backlit LCD Display provides better view of the screen especially at night or under dim light. Can easily choose different settings with 5 distinctive buttons; After the pulse therapy, simply place the pads on the pad holder for easy and hygienic storage
- 【Highly Adjustable Timer】Built-in timer (adjustable range: 10-60 minutes/default: 20 minutes); When it reaches the preset time, it will shut off automatically; Additional Lock Function prevents accidental and unwanted change of mode or intensity, leaving you peace of mind.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.