Ask a Question
- 🌻【Accurate Activity Tracker】:Built-in fitness trackers and optical sensors ,Can monitor heart rate/ blood pressure/sleep quality. With 4 sports modes and track your all-day steps,distance,calories,24/7 heart rate,sleep quality.Accurately reports your health & fitness progress in real time,recording and adjustment of life rules.
- 🌻【Fitness Smart Watches for Men Women】: The fitness smart watch with unique design, soft and comfortable watch band.There are 4 stylish dials to choose , suitable for men and women ,business and sports.Best gift for family and friends.
- 🌻【More Practical Features】 : There are incoming call reminder,SMS reminder and third-party application message prompts (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) .Also have sedentary /meeting/drinking water/taking medicine alert and remote camera,vibration alarm clocks,stopwatch.
- 🌻【Continuous HR Monitor】 : It had the Continuous HR Monitor that continuously measures heart rate 24/7 pinpointing when heart rate is at its highest and lowest to help accurately calculate calorie burn.
- 🌻【Lift wrist brighten screen】 : You can wake your screen simply by moving your wrist.
- 🌻【Customize your screen saver】Choose your own screen saver from the photo album from your smart phone.
- 🌻【Smart Watch for IPhone and Android Phone】: Smart watch compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones. have a long Battery Life for 7-25 days, no need to charge frenquently. IP68 waterproof allows you to enjoy water activities.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I change the time on the smartwatch
You can change the time after you pair up the smart watch with your phone, here are the steps for pairing up:
- Go to App WearHealth->Mine ->Connect a device
- Find the swart watch (name starts with 'Fly1_xxxx'), click and pair
- Time on the smart watch will automatically sync up with the time on your phone.
- If you want to change the time format, go to Mine->Device management ->Time format.
Is the heart rate constant on the watch face and does it have A.M. and P.M. readings?
The heart rate is not constantly on the watch face. You can swipe/tab to the heart rate screen, it takes less than a minute to get a heart rate measure. It does not have AM, PM reading, however, from the APP you'll be able to turn the Continuous HR monitoring on, which measures heart rate 24/7 pinpointing when heart rate is at its highest and lowest to help accurately monitoring the heart rate.