Ask a Question
- TWS Bluetooth V5.0 Earphone & 600mAh Charging Box : The Hurricane-HI True Bluetooth Earbuds breaks the shackles of integrated wires and uses the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology to connect the device to experience music and HD calls in both ears. It supports A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP Protocol. With 600mAh Charging Case, can recharge the ear buds up to 4 times to give you 20H of extra playtime.
- HIFI Sound Quality: Hurricane True Wireless Stereo earphones supports advanced audio coding technology, effectively separating vocals and musical instruments, providing a variety of music types and experiencing personalized sounds. The optimized combination of the newly designed speaker and high-quality diaphragm speaker unit, combined with the smooth circuit, create a rich and wide sound field, more balanced medium and high frequency and high quality media. Pure sound, more natural.
- One-Step Pairing & Ergonomic Design: The automated system gives you an easy experience when pairing and connecting devices. Just take them out of the box and open the left and right earplugs, the two earbuds will automatically connect, you just need to be ready to immerse yourself in your music world. Ergonomic design, does not drop easily during exercise; Mini and Ultra lightweight for comfortable wear and fit.
- Short Charging Time & Long Playback Time?Approximately 1 hour of charging allows the earbud battery to be fully charged, while the charging box takes only 2 hours. The charging box can charge the headsets 4 times. Playback time can maintain 20H with the charging box.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz-2.48 GHz
- Supporting protocols: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Standby time: about 1000 hours
- Music or talk time: about 5 hours
- Charging time: about 1 hour for headphones, 2 hours for charging box
- Input voltage and current: 5V and 100mA
- Output power: 7mW plus 7mW
- With microphone: Yes
- Style: in-ear
- Communication: Wireless
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.